Walthamstow Queen's Road railway station is a London Overground station between and stations on the Gospel Oak to Barking Line in northeast London. It is in Zone 3. It opened as "Walthamstow" on 9 July 1894 and was renamed on 1 May 1968. Its name is misleading as the station is on Edinburgh Road, not Queens Road. There is step-free access from the street to both platforms.
By foot it is about 400 metres from station. Although not an official interchange a footpath to shorten the walk between the stations was planned but has not yet been built due to a long legal wrangle. Planning permission for the Exeter Road Estate included the condition that the path be built. The condition was in dispute until Waltham Forest Council took the matter to the High Court where judgement was given on 10 July 2009 in the council's favour requiring that the condition be honoured.
Since January 2011, the station is now served by a train every 15 minutes throughout the day in both directions.
File:Walthamstow Queens Road stn look west.JPG|Platforms looking west File:Walthamstow Queens Road stn look east.JPG|Platforms looking east File:Walthamstow Queens Road stn signage.JPG|Platform signage, temporary as of summer 2008
nl:Station Walthamstow Queens Road