Three Rs (pronounced three ars), can refer to:
The three Rs, a widely-used abbreviation for the basic elements of a primary school curriculum: reading, riting (writing), and rithmetic (arithmetic)
- In animal testing and alternatives to animal testing, an abbreviation for reduce, replace, refine
- The waste hierarchy, summed up in the slogan reduce, reuse, recycle - reduce consumption, reuse manufactured products, and recycle raw materials
Franklin Delano Roosevelt proposed a plan to bring about the recovery of the United States from the effects of the Great Depression: Relief, Recovery, and Reform
Three Rivers Stadium, a multipurpose sports stadium and event facility located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA was demolished in 2001
- 3R a business abbreviation that is used to determine the three primary reasons that a business might purchase a product or service in order to satisfy demands such as; Revenue, cost Reduction, Regulations
- Religion, Restitution, and Revokation - A short-lived, post modernist code of ethics in France in the early 1950s
- Reason, Respect, and Responsibility - A key tenet of the Hartland Consolidated Schools in Hartland, MI
- Respect, Reputation, and Road Dogs - An important concept made famous by the Conkloni Brothers of Rome.
Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho - Strikeforce of Brazil's 2002 FIFA World Cup winning football team.
fr:Les Trois R