Lingapalem () is a village and a mandal in West Godavari district in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
According to Indian census, 2001, the demographic details of Lingapalem mandal is as follows:
- Total Population: 54,844 in 12,852 Households
- Male Population: 27,928 and Female Population: 26,916
- Children Under 6-years of age: 6,607 (Boys - 3,412 and Girls - 3,195)
- Total Literates: 33,051
The following is the list of village panchayats in Lingapalem mandal.
- K Gokavaram is one of the biggest panchayats under lingapalem mandal.
In K Gokavaram panchayat there is a village Annapanenivari Gudem, which is under care of Bollineni family from many years. Pupalavarigudem is also a village under Lingapalem mandal. Bollinenis are the landlords and are active in politics.
Bollinenis have migrated to countries like ELURU,VIJAYAWADA,USA, UK,LAOS etc.
A few of the prominent names:
- generation 1 Bollineni pullaiah (late);
- generation 2 Bollineni venkataramana(late);
- generation 3 Bollineni perumal (late), Bollineni Harnath;
- generation 4 Bollineni Narasimha Rao and brothers.
- generation 5 Bollineni Sai, Bollineni Venkat and so on.
new: , te: