Kentico CMS is a web content management system (WCMS) for building web sites, on-line stores, intranets and Web 2.0 community sites. Kentico is being used by more than 12,000 Web sites in 87 countries. Kentico CMS utilizes ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server. Kentico allows development via its portal engine or using Visual Studio. Kentico is also compatible with Microsoft Windows Azure Platform.
Kentico CMS is developed by Kentico Software. The company was founded in 2004 by Petr Palas and based in Brno, Czech Republic. In 2008 Kentico opened its first US office and in 2010 added office in UK and second office in US. In 2010, it was named the fastest growing technology company in the Deloitte FAST 50 contest in the Czech Republic with five-year growth of 1781 %.. Kentico has received industry recognition including Red Herring 100 Europe Award, DevProConnections Community Choice Awards or IT Product of the Year award.
The functionality of Kentico CMS covers five main areas: Content Management, E-commerce, Social Networking, Intranet and Online Marketing. Kentico CMS has currently more than 40 modules and 250+ web parts.
- Content management system with workflow, editing and permissions
- Full C# source code available
- Mobile websites support
- Open API
- Membership and Secured areas
- Multilingual, UNICODE and RTL support
- Flexible design and navigation (drop-down, tree, UL list menu, tabs)
- Integration of ASP.NET standard controls and custom controls
- Supports Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET
WYSIWYG editor included
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web standards: XHTML, table or CSS layout, WAI
- Ready-to-use website templates (Corporate Site, E-commerce Site)
- More features
cs:Kentico CMS de:Kentico CMS es:Kentico CMS fr:Kentico CMS it:Kentico CMS ru:Kentico cms sk:Kentico CMS tl:Kentico CMS