Fort Matilda railway station lies at the far western edge of the town of Greenock, Scotland. It is a non-staffed station, and is the last stop before the terminus of Gourock on the Inverclyde Line out of Glasgow Central station.
The station was opened by the Caledonian Railway on 1 June 1889 when the Greenock line was extended to . It was closed temporarily between 5 February and 20 April 1973. It closed again in October 1993. The station has continued in use on an unmanned basis, with passengers getting their tickets on the train.
In 2011 the station building was taken over by the Greenock & District Model Railway Club, which obtained necessary approvals and funding from the Railway Heritage Trust and the Stations Community Regeneration Fund for conservation work and improvements to make the building into a clubhouse. Features such as external doors and screens are to be restored to their original appearance, and when completed accommodation will also be made available to other groups as well as use by the model railway club.
File:Fort Matilda railway station.jpg|A busy commuter station in the west end of Greenock, but by 2007 most of the building was boarded up and disused. Lyle Hill can be seen beyond.
nl:Station Fort Matilda